Project management software. There are many. Over the last few years we have experimented using a variety of these tools that are designed to keep track of our tasks and keep our projects organized. We have liked none if them. Until now.
Last July we were introduced to Asana when a client was using it for a project that we were a part of. It was love at first sight. It was clear from the first day of using it that Asana was the project management software for us.
Seven Reasons Why We Love Asana
1. It’s easy to use.
2. It’s free for up to 15 team members.
3. It has a well-designed mobile app.
4. It has three basic components: Teams, Projects and Tasks.
5. It’s easily integrated into email so we are always in the loop of what is going on, even if we don’t login. This is huge for getting new users on board.
6. Items can be linked to your personal calendar to keep things “top of mind.”
7. Asana keeps us on track and acts as our “brain” so we can focus our energy on what is important.
The biggest challenge with any project management system is beginning to use it and make a habit out of doing so. We were lucky that a client’s requirement “forced” us into the habit. Once we realized just how much it help us stay organized, we began to look forward to adding our tasks and more so to checking the completed box.
If you are struggling to stay on top of projects and don’t have time to spend learning a complicated program, give Asana a try. We would love to hear what project management software you use and why you love it.